Could it be true? Is Spring officially here?! Here's hoping!
Last Saturday, I spent the afternoon with some of my favorite friends and decided an impromptu back alley photo shoot was necessary. I picked up this Tiger tank earlier in the day and had been dying to break out the white pants, so this was the perfect opportunity. As many of you may know, one of my favorite trends has always been black and white and I have found my wardrobe slowly transforming. I often think of Janelle Monae and wonder, could I wear only black and white? Anyways, if Spring truly is here, then it's time to break out the white and jump for joy!
How I wear my whites:
- Black truly is the best color to go with white jeans: it balances and elongates the frame.
- Black with white makes the look more dramatic
- If you're not ready for an entirely black and white look - go for a pop of color with the clutch
- I'm a minimalist when it comes to accessories - keep it simple! None in this case for me.
- Try capris as an alternative to jeans - they look fab when paired with wedges/heels like the below in Point Zero
Not quite warm enough for Spring - leather jacket
is my go to!
You can find these at Point Zero