As I have mentioned before - I am not overly interested in make-up products and trends. When something works though, I tend to stick with it. I've been experimenting a bit with mascara as of late though and a friend highly recommended Maybelline's Illegal Length with Fiber Extensions. Here is what I found:
- Fantastic for lengthening
- The equivalent to Chanel's mascara, if not better
- Doesn't clump, long lasting and doesn't smudge!
- Doesn't provide a great deal of volume
- Overall thumbs up, just not what I am looking for
I am on the hunt for a mascara that enhances volume. Would love to hear your suggestions. Always enjoy reading everyone's comments!