Tuesdays are probably one of the hardest days to feel motivated. You're not quite at Wednesday, but at least you've passed the dreaded Monday! A little motivation for you:
- Check back in on your New Year's Resolutions. How are you doing? If you're not achieving your goals, re-evaluate: is there a compromise or adjustment you can make?
- Weather: Does it make you feel like staying cooped up at home? Bundle up and get out there! Whether the gym, an event or meeting a friend, you will feel much better once you get out!
- Resolutions - Don't worry if you haven't achieved everything yet. Just keep going and you WILL get there!
- My New Year's Resolution - See my original resolutions post here.
- Re-evaluating - My goal was to buy 5-7 key pieces for Spring. I may be able to stick to it, I may not. This weekend while out shopping with my friend, she helped me realize that you can adjust things budget wise. So in case I feel the need to express myself with a new look, I have allowed for a monthly clothing budget as well, JUST IN CASE!
- The first two pieces I bought this weekend did stick to the resolution - they are key pieces that I can wear with everything. A black blazer and a fun take on a spring trench. Zara has great sales on right now, if you can find something that isn't damaged! See looks below.
Both jackets - Zara